Do you need a home occupation permit?

Do you need a home
occupation permit?

If you operate a business out of your home, or use your home address as your business address you may be required to have a home occupation permit.
A home occupation permit allows people to use their residence for a business while preserving the residential character of the neighborhood.
Applications are available from City Hall (209 E Chapman St.) in the
Planning & Zoning office. Please call 226-5449 or e-mail to inquire if a permit is needed.

The permit period runs May 1st annually.
Permit fee is $25.00 first year
and $15.00 subsequent years
Tim Riley
Zoning Administrator
City of Ely Ely Echo 3/23,4/6 & 4/20/2018