Forest Service invites public to office open houses, Kawishiwi will be on Dec. 7
USDA Forest Service, Superior National Forest Supervisor Tom Hall invites the public, businesses, tribes, organizations and partners to attend upcoming open houses now through February.
Attendees will meet staff, learn about career opportunities, and engage with project and program managers on current and upcoming forest projects.
Hall and each district ranger will host the Open Houses at the following districts:
• Oct. 24 at the Laurentian District Office, 318 Forestry Road, Aurora. Hosted by district ranger Adam Cochran, and Hall, from 4-6 p.m.
• Nov. 9 at the Supervisor’s Office, 8901 Grand Avenue Place, Duluth. Hosted by Hall and detailed deputy forest supervisor Roderquita Moore from 4-6 p.m.
• Dec. 5 at the LaCroix District Office, 320 N. Highway 53, Cook. Hosted by district ranger Sunny Lucas and Hall, from 4-6 p.m.
• Dec. 7 at the Kawishiwi District Office, Ely. Hosted by district ranger Aaron Kania and Hall, from 4-6 p.m.
• 2024 date to be determined at the Tofte District Office, 7655 W. Highway 61, Tofte. Hosted by district ranger Ellen Bogardus-Szymaniak and Hall.